- 7 p.m.
- Second and fourth Monday of every month
- Workshop sessions begin at 5:30 p.m.
- 405 South Main Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Misti Talbert, Mayor
- Chuck Williamson, Mayor Pro Tem
- Delana Toups, Council Member
- Greg Smith, Council Member
- Bob McCauley, Council Member
- TJ Monroe, Council Member
- Mike White, Council Member
Duties & Goals
The City of Lampasas is governed by a council-manager form of government. The City Council enacts legislation, adopts budgets, determines policies, and appoints the city manager, who executes the laws and administers the government of the city. Citizen advisory boards and commission add to the governing process.
The goal of the City of Lampasas government is to provide outstanding services that contribute to the quality of life for the community. The city has approximately 90 full-time employees, 6 part-time employees, and 20 seasonal employees.
The City Council is composed of the mayor and six council members, such positions being numbered one through six, consecutively. The mayor and council members are all elected at large for two year terms