- 6 p.m.
- Second and fourth Monday of every month
- Workshop sessions begin at 5:30 p.m.
- 302 East Third Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- TJ Monroe, Mayor
- Chuck Williamson, Mayor Pro Tem
- Zachary Morris, Council Member
- Cathy Kuehne, Council Member
- Randy Clark, Council Member
- Bob Goodart, Council Member
- Herb Pearce, Council Member
Duties & Goals
The City of Lampasas is governed by a council-manager form of government. The City Council enacts legislation, adopts budgets, determines policies, and appoints the city manager, who executes the laws and administers the government of the city. Citizen advisory boards and commission add to the governing process.
The goal of the City of Lampasas government is to provide outstanding services that contribute to the quality of life for the community. The city has approximately 110 full-time employees, 16 part-time employees, and 28 seasonal employees.
The City Council is composed of the mayor and six council members, such positions being numbered one through six, consecutively. The mayor and council members are all elected at large for two year terms