- Business Climate
- Business Park
Lampasas Business Park
- 144+- Acre Master Planned/Deed Restricted Business Park
- Economic Incentives/Tax Abatement Available
- Fully served will all utilities & on-site detention
- 1 Mile from 3 major highway arteries: US Hwy 183, 190, and 281
- Access to skilled labor including the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood MSA
- Within 68 miles, 1 International Airport, 3 Regional Airports, and 8 Municipal Airports
LAMPASAS BUSINESS PARK
The Location of Lampasas is ideal for business, manufacturing, distribution, shopping, or raising a family. The top industry in the area is agribusiness,
followed by construction and the manufacture of food products and plastics. The city is the site for leading manufacturer companies such as Oil States Industries, a major global provider of integrated energy systems and solutions, and Ajinomoto, which is a top manufacturer and marketer of frozen ethnic foods and appetizers.
The Lampasas Business Park offers 144 plus acres for new manuacturing acilities and oce buildings just one mile from 3 major highway corridors: 183, 190, and 281.
The Park includes 46+ acres with infrastructure and on-site utilities including municipal water, sewer, and electricity, and high-speed ber. The remaining 98+ acres of land are available for future park expansion. The property is owned by Lampasas EDC and is readily available for ownership transfer to the prospect.
- Electricity Provider: City of Lampasas
Three-phase power onsite
- Water Provider: City of Lampasas
Water Main Size: 8” and/or 12”
- Sewer Provider: City of Lampasas
Sewer Main Size – 8”
- Telecom Provider: Nextlink and AT&T Internet
The Lampasas Economic Development Corporation owns all available shovel-ready sites. Ownership by the EDC ensures that all development standards are met. Incentives are available to encourage expansion.
The City of Lampasas Economic Development Corporation is a Type B Corporation that can fund development projects such as infrastructure, manufacturing, research and development, and quality of life improvements, among other qualifying projects that create primary jobs. The LEDC provides economic development incentives on a case-by-case basis to projects that create primary jobs. Award amounts depend on a number of factors, including total job creation, capital investment, target industry, and enhancements to Lampasas’ economic prole.
- Chapter 380 Economic Development Agreements
- Land Grants
- Infrastructure Grants
- Tax Abatements
- Expedited Permitting & Fee Waivers
- Texas Enterprise Fund
- Texas Enterprise Zone Program
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemptions