City owned, this 173-acre park was opened in early 2011, and is located off Farm-to-Market Road 580 West. This sports complex is large enough to accommodate large crowds of spectators and hosts many events to include youth baseball, youth softball, adult softball, and youth soccer. The city has a twenty-five year plan for the sports complex which means that it will continue to grow, develop, and offer more opportunities for Lampasas residents and visitors.
Check out the Sports Complex Photo Gallery!
- (2) Regulation size soccer fields
- (2) Regulation size softball fields
- 30 acres of dedicated open space land
- An open-air basketball court
- 3 acres of wetland with viewing platform
- 900 feet of walking trail